How Can My Company Participate with FIRST Washington?
Your employees can get involved with us through two ways:
- Host a Lunch and Learn - Bring FIRST Washington to your business where a FIRST overview is provided and employees can learn how to mentor a team, start a team, or volunteer at an event. To host a Lunch and Learn please contact Erin McCallum, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use FIRST Washington events as a team building day for your company. Role models have been cited as a key to impacting student's decisions on exploring STEM in higher education and as a career choice. FIRST Washington relies heavily on volunteers to run events. For more information on scheduling a team building day please contact Erin McCallum, email@example.com
- Make a corporate donation/sponsorship. Your donation/sponsorship can go directly to a team or program that helps offset costs for teams. For more information on corporate donation/sponsorship please click here.
- Form a Corporate team for TopBots here.
- Share your FIRST story! We invite you to partner with FIRST Washington to feature a story about an employee or your companies involvement with FIRST.