STEM Robotics 101 (Robo101) is a Washington-grown curriculum with 3,700+ registered teacher-users worldwide and an OSPI-approved framework and professional development (PD).
The STEM Robotic 101 PD Program is designed to train and equip existing elementary, middle and high school teachers to become their school’s CS/STEM teacher. No prior experience in CS, STEM or Robotics is required.
Features of the STEM Robotics 101 Professional Development Program include:
- The two-day hands-on professional development (computers, software and robots supplied) with an experienced instructor
- OSPI-certified STEM Clock Hours for Professional Development (Intro = 12 hrs; Advanced = 6 hrs)
- Free OSPI-approved model framework, leadership equivalencies and standards alignment
- A free turn-key, customizable curriculum repository
- A one-time 5% discount off the best internet volume pricing on a classroom set of LEGO® MINDSTORMS® EV3 kits
- Eligibility for STEM Robotics 101 Lesson Bounty Program, with a teacher-stipend for adding new lessons to STEM Robotics 101
- Eligibility for Advanced Topics Professional Development, including Advanced LEGO® Programming, Robo-Math, Robo-Science, Data Logging, Technology-demystification lessons, Java Programming on LEGO® MINDSTORMS® EV3 and FLL Primers.
Please review our Frequently Asked Questions page for more program details and the link to sign up for the STEM Robotics 101 PD program.