BOOMTOWN BUILD Coach Email Volume 4- 9/10/19
Details:Expo Locations and Registration
We are working hard to finalize our Expo dates and locations and hope to have that information to you soon. Once you register, you’ll receive an invoice to pay the event registration fee of $50. When both registration and the fee are completed, you will be confirmed in your event. Event registration will open in the fall, and the date will be announced as soon as all dates and locations are confirmed.
Facebook Private Group for Washington Coaches
We have created a private Facebook group to support Washington FIRST LEGO League Junior coaches. This is a supportive environment for coaches to network with others. To request access to this group, follow this link and click the Join button:
Please note: you will be asked a couple questions when you join, these are to help keep this group only open to coaches. It will speed up the joining process if you answer these when you apply.
· August 1: BOOMTOWN BUILD Challenge Released!
· Registration & Participation, Local Information, Facebook: Jacqueline Grimm, firstname.lastname@example.org
· Fundraising, Grants, Advocacy: Erin McCallum, email@example.com
· Booster Accounts (setup or using funds), Invoices and Payments: FIRST Washington Accounting, firstname.lastname@example.org
· Past Coach Communications: http://firstwa.org/Team-Resources/FIRST-LEGO-League-Jr-Team-Resources-Copy
· BOOMTOWN BUILD Challenge: https://www.firstinspires.org/resource-library/flljr/challenge-and-resources
· FLL JR Coaches Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FIRST.Washington.FLLJr.Coaches/
· Starting a team info: https://www.firstinspires.org/robotics/flljr/start-a-team
· Youth Registration Overview: https://www.firstinspires.org/resource-library/youth-team-member-consent-and-release-form
FIRST LEGO League and FIRST LEGO League Jr.
p: (253) 210-0466