CARGO CONNECT Coach Email Volume 12: 11/16/21 Team Assignments are posted! Coaches Chat tonight!
If you are new to this email this is the place where you will find all of the Washington specific FIRST LEGO League information. Coaches and team administrators in the FIRST system for the CARGO CONNECT season will be added weekly. Every email from me will be numbered and that number lets you know which update it is, if you miss an update you can find it on our website.
I have 5 items for you today:
- Team assignments are posted!
- Coaches Chat tonight!
- Event details coming soon
- Invoices have been sent
- Event Registration Deadline
Team Assignments are posted!
For teams that have paid their FIRST Washington invoice, your assignments are posted. If you have paid, and do not see your team, please note this is manual, and I get reports from accounting 1-2 times a day. If you have not paid, please do so asap!
Coaches Chat tonight 7pm!
Our next coaches chat will be on Tuesday, 10/19 at 7pm! Join me and your fellow coaches to chat about the season! This meeting will take place on the 3rd Tuesday of every month.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 867 7071 8969
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,86770718969#,,,,*062346# US (Tacoma)
+16699006833,,86770718969#,,,,*062346# US (San Jose)
Dial by your location
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 436 2866 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
Meeting ID: 867 7071 8969
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kduAefnd3k
Event details coming soon
I will be getting specific event details out in the next week or so. They will be sent to the teams registered for each event.
Invoices are Out!
The invoices from FIRST Washington were sent this morning to the team admin or main coach. This fee is for participating with FIRST Washington, and is in addition to the team registration fee paid to FIRST Inspires. If you received an invoice and are not planning to participate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Event Registration Deadline has passed
To verify what your team has completed, check here- https://firstwa.org/first-lego-league-challenge/ *This is updated manually. If you filled it out with an incorrect team number, or put multiple teams on one line you need to register again!
All teams interested in attending either an in person or remote event registration closed Friday , 11/12.
- National Team Registration, Youth Protection, Student Registration, Challenge Information: email@example.com firstinspires.org
- Tournament Registration & Participation, Local Information, Facebook: Jacque Grimm, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Robot Game Questions: WA Regional Head Referee, Kevin Torrico, email@example.com
- FIRSTGame Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Booster Accounts: email@example.com
- Invoices and Payments: FIRSTWashington Accounting, firstname.lastname@example.org
- CARGO CONNECT Challenge: https://www.firstinspires.org/robotics/fll/game-and-season
- Facebook Group for Coaches: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FIRST.Washington.FLL
- Youth Registration Overview: https://www.firstinspires.org/resource-library/youth-registration-system
*Next week I will stop sending emails to teams that have not registered.
Hope to see you all soon!