CARGO CONNECT Coach Email Volume 20: 2/1/22 Coaches Chat tonight! Shipping Addresses Needed!
If you are new to this email this is the place where you will find all of the Washington specific FIRST LEGO League information. Coaches and team administrators in the FIRST system for the CARGO CONNECT season will be added weekly. Every email from me will be numbered and that number lets you know which update it is, if you miss an update you can find it on our website.
I have 4 items for you today:
- Coaches Chat February 1st
- Awards Shipping Update
- Volunteers Needed!
- COVID Updates
Our next coaches chat is tonight at 7pm!
I will be talking about the State Championships.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 856 8790 4873
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,85687904873# US (Tacoma)
+16699006833,,85687904873# US (San Jose)
Dial by your location
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 436 2866 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC) Meeting ID: 856 8790 4873 Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kbCmsbc5rz
Awards shipping update-
Awards from the Qualifiers and State event will start to ship next week. If you have not already filled out the spreadsheet with your shipping address please fill it out now- https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/34c0609473364381b8acb5118d64b6f6
As of today I only have 25 teams shipping addresses!
We need volunteer judges for our Remote State Championship on 2/12! If your team has already competed, or you want to help, we would appreciate it! These events cannot happen without volunteers like you!
Please log in to your firstinspires.org dashboard and click volunteer and search events in Washington!
Participants 5 and up need to show proof of Vaccination or negative COVID test to attend in person events. This is an update for Students and Spectators.
We are working with our Event hosts closely regarding the increase in positive COVID cases and the lack of available COVID tests. Teams will need to be prepared to pivot to a Remote Championship if needed. I will let teams know ASAP if any changes are made.
- National Team Registration, Youth Protection, Student Registration, Challenge Information: email@example.com firstinspires.org
- Tournament Registration & Participation, Local Information, Facebook: Jacque Grimm, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Robot Game Questions: WA Regional Head Referee, Kevin Torrico, email@example.com
- FIRSTGame Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Booster Accounts: email@example.com
- Invoices and Payments: FIRSTWashington Accounting, firstname.lastname@example.org
- CARGO CONNECT Challenge: https://www.firstinspires.org/robotics/fll/game-and-season
- Facebook Group for Coaches: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FIRST.Washington.FLL
- Youth Registration Overview: https://www.firstinspires.org/resource-library/youth-registration-system