CARGO CONNECT Coach Email Volume 21: 2/8/22 Congratulations teams! Shipping addresses needed!
If you are new to this email this is the place where you will find all of the Washington specific FIRST LEGO League information. Coaches and team administrators in the FIRST system for the CARGO CONNECT season will be added weekly. Every email from me will be numbered and that number lets you know which update it is, if you miss an update you can find it on our website.
I have 3 items for you today:
- Congratulations Teams!
- Awards Shipping Update
- Teaser for next season!
Congratulations to team 31774 Cryptic Cookies Bits ‘n Bots! They are advancing to Word Festival in Houston!
Congratulations to the Global Innovation Award Nominees advancing-
2120 Mail Masters
31774 Cryptic Cookies Bits ‘n Bots
52085 LEGO Bots
Stay tuned to find out the Remote State Champion on Saturday!
Congratulations to all of our award winning teams! Awards are posted on our website-
Awards shipping update-
Awards from the Qualifiers and State event will start to ship soon. If you have not already filled out the spreadsheet with your shipping address please fill it out now- https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/34c0609473364381b8acb5118d64b6f6
As of today I only have 26 teams shipping addresses!
Teaser for 22-23 season!
Check out the teaser for next season!
- National Team Registration, Youth Protection, Student Registration, Challenge Information: email@example.com firstinspires.org
- Tournament Registration & Participation, Local Information, Facebook: Jacque Grimm, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Robot Game Questions: WA Regional Head Referee, Kevin Torrico, email@example.com
- FIRSTGame Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Booster Accounts: email@example.com
- Invoices and Payments: FIRSTWashington Accounting, firstname.lastname@example.org
- CARGO CONNECT Challenge: https://www.firstinspires.org/robotics/fll/game-and-season
- Facebook Group for Coaches: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FIRST.Washington.FLL
- Youth Registration Overview: https://www.firstinspires.org/resource-library/youth-registration-system