City Shaper Coach Email Volume 16- 10/17/19 Event Registration Opens 10/18 at 4pm!
Greetings Coaches! Welcome to CITY SHAPER!
If you are new to this email this is the place where you will find all of the Washington specific FIRST LEGO League information. Coaches and team administrators in the FIRST system for the CITY SHAPER season will be added weekly. Starting this season, every email from me will be numbered. That number lets you know which update it is, if you miss an update you can find it on our website.
I have 2 items for you today-
1. FIRST Washington Event Registration 4pm 10/18
2. FIRST Washington Qualifier Schedule
If you have not yet completed your team registration please email me asap!
FIRST Washington Event Registration
Event registration will be open Friday, October 18th at 4pm.
You will not register through your dashboard at firstinspires.org, you will register through this link- http://bit.ly/flleventreg
When you fill out your event registration, you will pick two preferences, please do not pick the same event for each one, if you do this and I am unable to place you in your first choice, I will place you in a random event with space. You will also indicate if the day or the location is more important to your team.
Registration is first come first serve and some events will fill up fast
When you are confirmed in an event it will not show up in your dashboard, the only place to check will be on firstwa.org. I will be posting a status list on the website in the next week or so that will show if you have completed your event registration. It will be posted here- https://firstwa.org/Team-Resources/FIRST-LEGO-League-Team-Resources/Team-Status-2019-2020
Teams are placed in events once their event registration is completed and their event registration fee of $350 is paid. I do not have a date of when those invoices will go out.
All of this is done manually, so please be patient.
FIRST Washington Qualifier Schedule
The Qualifier schedule is posted here- https://firstwa.org/Programs-and-Events/2019-2020-FLL-Event-Locations
- October 18: Event Registration Opens 4pm
- December 7&8: Qualifier Tournaments
- December 14&15: Qualifier Tournaments
- National Team Registration, Youth Protection, Student Registration, Challenge Information:
email@example.com or www.firstinspires.org
- Tournament Registration & Participation, Local Information, Facebook:
Jacque Grimm, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Robot Game Questions:
WA Regional Head Referee, Kevin Torrico, email@example.com
FIRST Game Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fundraising, Grants, Advocacy:
FIRST Washington President, Erin McCallum, email@example.com
- Booster Accounts (setup or using funds), Invoices and Payments:
FIRST Washington Accounting, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Past Coach Communications: https://firstwa.org/Team-Resources/FIRST-LEGO-League-Team-Resources/Communications-Questions-2019-20-Season
- City Shaper Challenge: https://www.firstinspires.org/resource-library/fll/challenge-and-resources
- FIRST Steps: http://info.firstinspires.org/fll-first-steps-request
- Youth Registration Overview: https://www.firstinspires.org/resource-library/youth-team-member-consent-and-release-form