Schedules Now Posted Online for Semifinals
The team schedules are now posted on the individual event pages that you can access from this link- https://firstwa.org/Team-Resources/FIRST-LEGO-League-Team-Resources/Events
Also posted are pocket sized schedules for coaches and name badge schedules for those wanting to make lanyards. Thanks Scott Bradley for making those!
Good luck this weekend! Have fun!
· January 18&19: Semifinals
· January 18: Eastern State Championships
· January 26: Western State Championships
· National Team Registration, Youth Protection, Student Registration, Challenge Information:email@example.com
· Tournament Registration & Participation, Local Information, Facebook:Jacque Grimm,firstname.lastname@example.org
· Robot Game Questions: WA Regional Head Referee, Kevin Torrico,email@example.com
· FIRSTGame Questions:firstname.lastname@example.org
· Fundraising, Grants, Advocacy:FIRSTWashington President, Erin McCallum,email@example.com
· Booster Accounts (setup or using funds), Invoices and Payments:FIRSTWashington Accounting,firstname.lastname@example.org
· Event Pages: https://firstwa.org/Team-Resources/FIRST-LEGO-League-Team-Resources/Events
· Past Coach Communications:https://firstwa.org/Team-Resources/FIRST-LEGO-League-Team-Resources/Communications-Questions-2019-20-Season
· City Shaper Challenge:https://www.firstinspires.org/resource-library/fll/challenge-and-resources
· FIRST Steps:http://info.firstinspires.org/fll-first-steps-request
· Youth Registration Overview: https://www.firstinspires.org/resource-library/youth-team-member-consent-and-release-form
FIRSTLEGO League andFIRSTLEGO League Jr.
p: (253) 210-0466
Join our mailing list for updates on programs, events, and the work FIRST® Washington is doing to change young lives.