Reports To: VP Programs
Position: Full time, Non-Exempt
• Work directly with CFO and VP Programs
• Perform day to day accounting including AR, AP, payroll
• Perform month-end close including bank/cc reconciliations, analysis, reporting
• Manage bi-weekly payroll
• Manage donations obtained by check, online and via 3rd party workplace giving platforms
• Manage major donor accounts in Salesforce.com
• Conduct data analysis projects, that support FIRST Washington’s mission, including analysis of data from state and federal public education systems, census data, and volunteer and team databases.
• Support regular (weekly) data acquisition and uploads to Salesforce from external FIRST database
• Support FIRST Booster Account administrators with account inquiries
Required Skills and Abilities:
• Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience and knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting.
• Working knowledge of one or more accounting applications. (Quickbooks, Sage, NetSuite, et al)
• Advanced Excel skills, including Pivot Tables, advanced formulas.
• Working knowledge of one or more CRM applications. (Salesforce, MS Dynamics, Sage, et al)
• Working knowledge of one or more Business Intelligence applications. (Power BI, Tableau, Zoho Analytics, et al)
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills to prioritize job functions and work effectively to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Ability to adapt to changing priorities and to multitask in a high-volume environment.
Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of experience, or equivalent. Compensation is based upon experience. FIRST Washington is dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse team who are committed to working in a multicultural environment and strongly encourages applications from women and minorities.
Please email resume and cover letter to: