RePLAY Coach Email Volume 14 11/9/20 Coaches Chat tomorrow 11/10 at 7pm
If you are new to this email this is the place where you will find all of the Washington specific FIRST LEGO League information. Coaches and team administrators in the FIRST system for the RePLAY season will be added weekly. Every email from me will be numbered and that number lets you know which update it is, if you miss an update you can find it on our website.
I have 3 items for you today, please read them all:
- Next Coaches Chat tomorrow11/10
- Event Schedule
- FIRST Washington Grant
Next Coaches Chat tomorrow 11/10 at 7pm
Our next coaches chat will be on 11/10 at 7pm. Any coach can attend, even non registered coaches! To suggest topics, please fill this out- https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/b076c2057c6f4a8cbb44f4ee7d6be3df
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 834 4684 3838
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,83446843838# US (Tacoma)
+13462487799,,83446843838# US (Houston)
I hope to see you all there!
The event schedule is available online! You can also find it on the calendar on our website! To see the event schedule- https://firstwa.org/first-lego-league-challenge/challenges/event-schedule/
Event registration will open in January!
FIRST Washington Grant
FIRST Washington grant is open. It is more important than ever this year to register and fill this grant out as soon as possible if you want to participate this season. It is our goal to make sure that everyone who wants to participate can, and don’t want money to be a barrier. Additionally, if your team is in a stronger financial position, consider donating funds to allow other teams to be able to participate this season. If you are able to make a donation to support a struggling team, please email me at jacquegfirstwa.org
The grant will close December 31st, click here to fill out the FIRST Washington Grant.
- October 6: Mini Challenge 1
- October 20: Mini Challenge 2
- November 3: Mini Challenge 3
- November 10: Coaches Chat 7pm
- December 31: FIRSTWA grants close
- January: Event registration opens
- National Team Registration, Youth Protection, Student Registration, Challenge Information: email@example.com firstinspires.org
- Tournament Registration & Participation, Local Information, Facebook: Jacque Grimm, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Robot Game Questions: WA Regional Head Referee, Kevin Torrico, email@example.com
- FIRSTGame Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Booster Accounts: email@example.com
- Invoices and Payments: FIRSTWashington Accounting, firstname.lastname@example.org