RePLAY Coach Email Volume 19 2/5/21 Event Registration Survey
If you are new to this email this is the place where you will find all of the Washington specific FIRST LEGO League information. Coaches and team administrators in the FIRST system for the RePLAY season will be added weekly. Every email from me will be numbered and that number lets you know which update it is, if you miss an update you can find it on our website.
I have 1 items for you today, please read them all:
- Event Registration Survey
Event Registration Survey
This season event registration will be a little different. Instead of picking two preferences you will be picking 3. Once you have registered with FIRST, filled out the survey and paid your invoice (should go out mid-February) then I will place you in an event. This will be done first come first served. Depending on number of teams registered you may not get your first choice, I will need to balance the event sizes. If you pick the same weekend for two out of three or all three choices I will not place you and you will receive an email from me.
Events are scheduled for 1 week, teams will have a window of time to upload their robot runs, project presentation, meet with referees and judges, and there will be an awards ceremony all remotely.
Please join me on February 10th where we will go into more detail on the remote events!
Survey link- http://bit.ly/2021FLLEventRegistration
- February 5: Event Registration Survey goes out
- February 10: Coaches Meeting 7pm
- National Team Registration, Youth Protection, Student Registration, Challenge Information: firstname.lastname@example.org firstinspires.org
- Tournament Registration & Participation, Local Information, Facebook: Jacque Grimm, email@example.com
- Robot Game Questions: WA Regional Head Referee, Kevin Torrico, firstname.lastname@example.org
- FIRSTGame Questions: email@example.com
- Booster Accounts: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Invoices and Payments: FIRSTWashington Accounting, email@example.com