RePLAY Coach Email Volume 20 2/10/21 Coaches Meeting Tonight! Invoices and Event Registration
If you are new to this email this is the place where you will find all of the Washington specific FIRST LEGO League information. Coaches and team administrators in the FIRST system for the RePLAY season will be added weekly. Every email from me will be numbered and that number lets you know which update it is, if you miss an update you can find it on our website.
I have 2 items for you today, please read them all:
- Coaches Meeting Tonight!
- Event Registration and Invoices
Coaches Meeting Tonight!
Our next coaches meeting will be tonight at 7pm!
General FIRST WA Zoom Account is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: FLL Coaches Chat
Meeting ID: 867 7071 8969
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,86770718969#,,,,*062346# US (Tacoma)
+16699006833,,86770718969#,,,,*062346# US (San Jose)
Dial by your location
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 436 2866 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
Meeting ID: 867 7071 8969
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kduAefnd3k
Event Registration and Invoices
I have updated the event schedule to push the events out one more week. So the first event will start on March 14th.To see the event schedule- https://firstwa.org/first-lego-league-challenge/challenges/event-schedule/
*Teams will be added to the Remote Event Hub for their individual events after all teams are placed in events.
Event Registration Link- https://bit.ly/2021FLLEventRegistration
Teams will be placed in events when they have registered with FIRST, filled out the event registration, and paid their FIRST Washington invoice. Invoices will go out this week, and they will be emailed to the Team Admin listed. If there is no Team Admin listed they will be emailed to the head coach. Teams will be placed by the end of February.
- February 10- Coaches Meeting 7pm
- March 14-20- Event Week 1
- March 21-27- Event Week 2
- March 28-April – Event Week 3
- National Team Registration, Youth Protection, Student Registration, Challenge Information:email@example.com or firstinspires.org
- Tournament Registration & Participation, Local Information, Facebook: Jacque Grimm, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Robot Game Questions: WA Regional Head Referee, Kevin Torrico, email@example.com
- FIRSTGame Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Booster Accounts: email@example.com
- Invoices and Payments: FIRSTWashington Accounting, firstname.lastname@example.org