RePLAY Coach Email Volume 21 Invoices Arriving Tomorrow
If you are new to this email this is the place where you will find all of the Washington specific FIRST LEGO League information. Coaches and team administrators in the FIRST system for the RePLAY season will be added weekly. Every email from me will be numbered and that number lets you know which update it is, if you miss an update you can find it on our website.
I have 2 items for you today, please read them all:
- Invoices will be sent 2/17/2021
- Event Registration
Invoices arriving tomorrow!
Invoices will be emailed either to your team admin’s email (if listed) or your main coach’s email address. If you are expecting an invoice and have not received one, check your spam/junk mail folder, often times we find they end up there.
I will be out of town from 2-12 to 2-19, if you have a question on your invoice, feel free to shoot me an email and I will work on answering those on the 22nd & 23rd when I return. If you did not receive an invoice, you can send an email with your team number in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org and Rob’n T can forward you a copy of your invoice. Note: Rob’n T is new and still learning the ropes. If you do not include your team number, she will not try to track down who you are, she will forward the email to me and your invoice will not get re-sent until mid-week the week of Feb 22 so please include your team number.
- All teams registered with FIRST as of 2/8 were sent an invoice. If your team is not participating this season, please let me know and we will make a note of it.
PS Timing constraints made it difficult to create single invoices with multiple team information. For that I apologize. However, I have gathered the invoices in groups by their “purchaser”. Those of you responsible for multiple team payments, will have those invoices. Thank you in advance for understanding!
The first event will start on March 14th.To see the event schedule- https://firstwa.org/first-lego-league-challenge/challenges/event-schedule/
*Teams will be added to the Remote Event Hub for their individual events after all teams are placed in events.
If you have not registered for an event, please do so asap.
Event Registration Link- https://bit.ly/2021FLLEventRegistration
Teams will be placed in events when they have registered with FIRST, filled out the event registration, and paid their FIRST Washington invoice. Teams will be placed by the end of February.
- March 14-20- Event Week 1
- March 21-27- Event Week 2
- March 28-April – Event Week 3
- National Team Registration, Youth Protection, Student Registration, Challenge Information:email@example.com or firstinspires.org
- Tournament Registration & Participation, Local Information, Facebook: Jacque Grimm, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Robot Game Questions: WA Regional Head Referee, Kevin Torrico, email@example.com
- FIRSTGame Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Booster Accounts: email@example.com
- Invoices and Payments: FIRSTWashington Accounting, firstname.lastname@example.org