RePLAY Coach Email Volume 25 3/11/21 Event Info, Is your FIRSTWA invoice paid?
If you are new to this email this is the place where you will find all of the Washington specific FIRST LEGO League information. Coaches and team administrators in the FIRST system for the RePLAY season will be added weekly. Every email from me will be numbered and that number lets you know which update it is, if you miss an update you can find it on our website.
I have 3 items for you today:
- Event info!
- Invoices and Event Registration
- Facebook Group
Links and event info are posted on this page- https://firstwa.org/first-lego-league-challenge/challenges/remote-event-information/ .
Week 1 teams have been added to the remote event hub, and judging schedules are posted in the hub for your team. I am working on week 2.
Week 1 teams will be receiving another email from me with more event details.
*When I add teams to the Remote Event Hub, you will receive an email to create an account. All coaches and students must have a signed online consent form and coaches need to have passed Youth Protection Screening. I will not be able to add you to the system without both of these. The invitation expires after 72 hours.
Invoices and Event Registration!
I have several teams that have filled out an event registration form but have not yet paid. I cannot assign your team to an event unless you have paid your FIRST Washington invoice. Please check the status sheet here if you do not know which event you have been placed in to check if your payment has been received.
Connecting with Coaches
One of the best ways to get questions answered is to connect with other FIRST LEGO League Challenge coaches.
Facebook: Join our private Facebook group for Washington FIRST LEGO League Challenge coaches only. New and Veteran coaches and our Head Referee are members of the group. Use this link to join: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FIRST.Washington.FLL/
Please note: you will be asked a couple questions when you join, these are to help keep this group only open to coaches. It will speed up the joining process if you answer these when you apply.
- March 14-20- Event Week 1
- March 21-27- Event Week 2
- March 28-April – Event Week 3
- April 18-24 – State Championship
- National Team Registration, Youth Protection, Student Registration, Challenge Information:firstname.lastname@example.org or firstinspires.org
- Tournament Registration & Participation, Local Information, Facebook: Jacque Grimm, email@example.com
- Robot Game Questions: WA Regional Head Referee, Kevin Torrico, firstname.lastname@example.org
- FIRST Game Questions: email@example.com
- Booster Accounts: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Invoices and Payments: FIRST Washington Accounting, email@example.com