RePLAY Coach Email Volume 31 4/29/21 Thanks and help needed!
If you are new to this email this is the place where you will find all of the Washington specific FIRST LEGO League information. Coaches and team administrators in the FIRST system for the RePLAY season will be added weekly. Every email from me will be numbered and that number lets you know which update it is, if you miss an update you can find it on our website.
I have 2 items for you today:
- Help Needed!
We are in need of reviewers for the FLL Explore Festival on May 8th! If you would like to help, please log into your dashboard and sign up!
The time commitment is 9am-12pm on Saturday May 8th!
You would be going room to room in zoom and chatting with the teams attending, and then doing a short awards deliberation and awards ceremony.
To all teams that participated this FLL season, Thank You!! I hope you and your students enjoyed the season and learned some new meeting strategies along the way!
To the teams that were unable to participate, we hope to see you next season!
Fingers crossed we can gather together soon!
- National Team Registration, Youth Protection, Student Registration, Challenge Information: firstname.lastname@example.org firstinspires.org
- Tournament Registration & Participation, Local Information, Facebook: Jacque Grimm, email@example.com
- Robot Game Questions: WA Regional Head Referee, Kevin Torrico, firstname.lastname@example.org
- FIRSTGame Questions: email@example.com
- Booster Accounts: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Invoices and Payments: FIRSTWashington Accounting, email@example.com