RePLAY Coach Email Volume 5 9/3/20 FLL Webinar on 9/10!
If you are new to this email this is the place where you will find all of the Washington specific FIRST LEGO League information. Coaches and team administrators in the FIRST system for the RePLAY season will be added weekly. Every email from me will be numbered and that number lets you know which update it is, if you miss an update you can find it on our website.
I have 2 items for you today:
- FLL Webinar 9/10
- Additional Information from FIRST
FIRST LEGO League Webinar on 9/10 at 7:30 pm
We will be hosting another FLL webinar on 9/10 at 7:30 pm! We will have a season update, and we will also have a panel of veteran coaches on to talk ideas for teams in these challenging times. This will be followed with time for Q&A like last time.
To register- https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2429584656207682317
See you all on 9/10!
Additional Information from FIRST
FIRST has added additional information around the remote event hub that we will be using this season for our remote events, and access to FIRST@Home. There is a very helpful document available on this page around season guidance for COVID interruptions. Both links are provided below.
Teams are now allowed to purchase one additional Challenge set this season from their dashboard when they register, or after they have registered, while supplies last!
- National Team Registration, Youth Protection, Student Registration, Challenge Information: firstname.lastname@example.org firstinspires.org
- Tournament Registration & Participation, Local Information, Facebook: Jacque Grimm, email@example.com
- Robot Game Questions: WA Regional Head Referee, Kevin Torrico, firstname.lastname@example.org
- FIRSTGame Questions: email@example.com
- Volunteer Questions: Amy Clapham, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Booster Accounts: email@example.com
- Invoices and Payments: FIRSTWashington Accounting, firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Program Coordinator