RePLAY Coach Email Volume 6 9/9/20 FLL Webinar tomorrow!
If you are new to this email this is the place where you will find all of the Washington specific FIRST LEGO League information. Coaches and team administrators in the FIRST system for the RePLAY season will be added weekly. Every email from me will be numbered and that number lets you know which update it is, if you miss an update you can find it on our website.
I have 2 items for you today:
- FLL Webinar tomorrow!
- What are your plans for this season?
FIRST LEGO League Webinar Tomorrow, 9/10 at 7:30 pm
We will be hosting another FLL webinar on 9/10 at 7:30 pm! We will have a season update, and we will also have a panel of veteran coaches on to talk ideas for teams in these challenging times. This will be followed with time for Q&A like last time.
See you all tomorrow!
What are your plans for this season?
Like everyone else, we are trying to make plans while hitting a moving target. It would help us know how to support you if we understand what your plans and your challenges are. If you could take a brief moment to fill out this survey we would be so grateful! I know many of you filled out a previous survey with your team status (Thank you!) Even though you already filled one out, if you could just take a moment to fill this survey out, it will put all of the info in one place and help me with tracking. (We are surveying over 1000 teams so it can be hard to track if the info isn’t all in one place.)
Thank you all for your patience, flexibility and grace during this time!
- National Team Registration, Youth Protection, Student Registration, Challenge Information: email@example.com firstinspires.org
- Tournament Registration & Participation, Local Information, Facebook: Jacque Grimm, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Robot Game Questions: WA Regional Head Referee, Kevin Torrico, email@example.com
- FIRSTGame Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteer Questions: Amy Clapham, email@example.com
- Booster Accounts: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Invoices and Payments: FIRSTWashington Accounting, email@example.com
Senior Program Coordinator