RePLAY Coach Email Volume 9 10/6/20 FLL Mini Challenge 1 Released Today!
If you are new to this email this is the place where you will find all of the Washington specific FIRST LEGO League information. Coaches and team administrators in the FIRST system for the RePLAY season will be added weekly. Every email from me will be numbered and that number lets you know which update it is, if you miss an update you can find it on our website.
I have 1 items for you today:
- Mini Challenge 1 released today!
FLL Mini Challenge 1 Released Today!
Mini Challenge 1 releases today! Submit videos here- https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/5c321a69520a42bc997fa3dba846e2df
Rules: To accept this challenge, your team must submit a video of your robot completing one of the two challenge missions presented. Your robot must start from the launch area and complete the mission according to the official rules. It does not need to return home unless required by the mission. Also submit a copy of the mission program (screen shots are acceptable). You may optionally submit separate entries for both missions. Each completed mission will earn the team a raffle ticket in a drawing for a prize and a certificate of completion!
Videos must not contain faces, or people so we can post them online if allowed by the team. Here is a sample video- https://youtu.be/32a00DViwK8
Once teams complete a challenge, they will receive a raffle ticket in a drawing for a prize as well as a certificate of completion. Every Monday by 5pm, our website will be updated with who has completed the challenge for the previous week through Friday.
- October 6: First Mini Challenge
- October 13: FLL Webinar
- November 2: iGrants close
- National Team Registration, Youth Protection, Student Registration, Challenge Information: firstname.lastname@example.org firstinspires.org
- Tournament Registration & Participation, Local Information, Facebook: Jacque Grimm, email@example.com
- Robot Game Questions: WA Regional Head Referee, Kevin Torrico, firstname.lastname@example.org
- FIRSTGame Questions: email@example.com
- Booster Accounts: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Invoices and Payments: FIRSTWashington Accounting, email@example.com
Thank you all for your patience, flexibility and grace during this time!