How do I register my team for FIRST® Robotics Competition?
You begin the registration process with national FIRST® registration. When you complete the process (around 20 minutes) you will receive:
2023 Team Registration for FIRST Robotics Competition teams includes the following:
- Official FIRST Robotics Competition team number for new rookie teams.
- 2023 Season Registration.
- FIRST Robotics Competition Kit of Parts (Note: registration fees do not cover duties, fees, or taxes associated with shipping Kit of Parts items, nor do they cover shipping Kickoff Kits to team locations or shipping FIRST Choice material. FIRST is not responsible for these additional costs. Additional costs per teams vary.)
- Kickoff Kit (Rookie* teams receive additional materials with their Kickoff Kit)
- Virtual Kit, and
- credits for FIRST® Choice
- Free shipping of Kickoff Kit to a Local Kickoff (duties, taxes, and fees not included)
- Eligibility for submitted Awards, including Chairman’s Award (veterans only), Dean’s List, and Woodie Flowers Finalist Award
- Team member and alumni access to career discovery opportunities, networking, and the FIRST Scholarship Program.
- Access to team roster to register team members including mentors and participants
- Participation at one (1) Regional Event for Regional Teams or participation at two (2) District Events for District Teams