What are the FIRST® Robotics Competition payment options?
Fee Refunds and Vouchers
Registration Fees paid to FIRST Washington to register for the 2022 FIRST® Robotics Competition Season are non-refundable except as expressly set forth below.
- Initial Registration Fee
- The person or entity that paid the Initial Registration Fee shall be entitled to a 100% refund of the amount paid if (i) the refund request is submitted to FIRST Washington (by email to firstname.lastname@example.org) before the Team receives the Kickoff Kit, and (ii) if the Kickoff Kit was shipped to the Team, the Team follows return instructions from FIRST to return the Kickoff Kit, unopened, to FIRST.
- Initial Registration Fees will not be refunded under any other circumstances, even if the FIRST/FIRST Washington Robotics Competition season is cancelled, in whole or in part.
- If a Team is not able to attend any Event (i.e. no plays at all) because of circumstances beyond its control, the Team must notify FIRST Washington as soon as possible by emailing to email@example.com, and FIRST Washington will issue a voucher for $1000 off the FIRST Washington registration fee for 2023 season AND FIRST will issue to the Team a voucher for $1000 off the Initial Registration Fee for the 2023 Season.
- Check:(USD funds only drawn on a U.S. bank). Please make sure that all checks remitted state your Program and Team or Account Number to enable swift & proper crediting.
Make payable to: FIRST Washington
Addressed to: FIRST Washington
22426 72nd Ave S
Kent, WA 98032
- Purchase Order (PO): Purchase orders may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
All POs will be invoiced with Net 30-day terms.
- Commitment Letter from entity other than Schools or School Districts: On rare occasions and with pre-approval, we will consider accepting a commitment letter from an external party. Once approved, you will be notified as to the process.