What are the minimum requirements for a FIRST® LEGO® League Explore team?
Each FIRST® LEGO® League Explore team needs:
- Two or more adult coaches willing and motivated to guide the team through the discovery and exhibition season – no special technical experience is required
- Up to six students ages 6 to 10 willing to put in the time (usually one or two days) per week
- A suitable meeting place, either public or private, that can accommodate the group and has internet access
- A LEGO® Education WeDo 2.0 to build and program
- The desire to learn, explore, strategize, build camaraderie, share ideas and talents, make new friends, be accepted, and HAVE FUN!