SUPERPOWERED Coach Email Volume 1: 6/30/22 Boeing Grant Open!
If you are new to this email this is the place where you will find all of the Washington specific FIRST LEGO League information. Coaches and team administrators in the FIRST system for the SUPERPOWERED season will be added weekly. Every email from me will be numbered and that number lets you know which update it is, if you miss an update you can find it on our website.
I have 1 items for you today:
- Boeing Grant Now Open
Boeing Grant is Open
The Boeing grant opened earlier this month. In order to receive a Boeing sponsorship, a team must have a Boeing employee or retiree who commits to volunteering for the team at least 25 hours over the course of the season. Your Boeing Mentor will be able to go in and submit the grant for your team. The information we have is that the grant should remain open until September 30th which is much later than in prior years.
- National Team Registration, Youth Protection, Student Registration, Challenge Information: firstname.lastname@example.org or www.firstinspires.org
- Tournament Registration & Participation, Local Information, Facebook: Jacque Grimm, email@example.com
- Robot Game Questions: WA Regional Head Referee, Kevin Torrico, firstname.lastname@example.org
- FIRST Game Questions: email@example.com
- Booster Accounts: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Invoices and Payments: FIRST Washington Accounting, email@example.com
- Facebook Group for Coaches: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FIRST.Washington.FLL
- Youth Registration Overview: https://www.firstinspires.org/resource-library/youth-registration-system