SUPERPOWERED Coach Email Volume 1- 9/19/22 Welcome! Dates and lots of info!
Greetings Coaches! Welcome to SUPERPOWERED!
If you are new to this email this is the place where you will find all of the Washington specific FIRST LEGO League Explore information. Coaches and team administrators in the FIRST system for the SUPERPOWERED season will be added weekly. Every email from me will be numbered, and that number lets you know which update it is. If you miss an update you can find it on our website.
I have 4 items for you today:
- Welcome to the season!
Welcome teams to the 22-23 FLL Explore season! We have in person events throughout the state this year! I am so excited to be back and I hope you are as well! If you have not registered yet, team registration is open and the challenge was released in August!
Here are some videos to get you started!
FIRST Washington Registration
If you are planning to attend this season, please fill out our FIRST Washington registration form. This is required for all teams in Washington.
Event registration will go out in October.
Events this season will be in person! We will have a few in December, a few in March, and one hopefully at the end of the season in May.
I am still working on dates and venues for some, but the ones I know of are listed below!
December 3rd, Snohomish WA
December 3rd, Bellevue WA
March 4th, Snohomish WA
March 18th, Yakima WA
Times and additional details coming soon!
FIRST Washington Fee
The FIRST Washington fee will once again be $50. This is to be paid before your team attends an event.
- National Team Registration, Youth Protection, Student Registration, Challenge Information: firstname.lastname@example.org or www.firstinspires.org
- Tournament Registration & Participation, Local Information, Facebook: Jacqueline Grimm, email@example.com
- Booster Accounts: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Invoices and Payments: FIRST Washington Accounting, email@example.com
* This email is being sent to registered and non registered teams. I will drop non registered teams from this email list at the end of the year. Thanks for your patience!