SUPERPOWERED Coach Email Volume 10: 10/26/22 Event Assignments
If you are new to this email this is the place where you will find all of the Washington specific FIRST LEGO League information. Coaches and team administrators in the FIRST system for the SUPERPOWERED season will be added weekly. Every email from me will be numbered and that number lets you know which update it is, if you miss an update you can find it on our website.
I have 5 items for you today:
- Event Assignments
- FIRST Washington Invoices
- Event Registration!
- FIRST Washington registration
- Team status page
Please read the entire email
For teams that have received invoices and secured them, your event assignments are posted here- https://firstwa.org/first-lego-league-challenge/teams/event-schedule/
This list is manually updated by me once a day after I receive a list of secured teams from accounting. Please be patient if you have secured and do not see your team listed right away.
FIRST Washington Invoices
Multiple batches of FIRST Washington invoices have gone out. If you have not received one, make sure you have filled out the FIRST Washington registration form. This is different that the Event registration form. You can check to see if you have filled this out on the team status page. There is a link to this page further down in this email.
Invoices are sent to the teams that filled out the FIRST Washington registration form. If you have not filled this out, you will not receive an invoice.
Invoices will be sent to the team admin if one is listed, or the head coach.
Event registration has been open for a few weeks! Here is the link to pick 3 event preferences- https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/7311fe4885dc4b5394ea8be1dd57594f
2 of the events are not viable at this point and are in jeopardy of being cancelled. If you have not yet filled out your teams event registration please do it asap.
I have several secured teams that have not filled out their event registration yet!
FIRST Washington Registration- If you have not filled this out you will not receive an invoice! This is required to participate in our events.
Here is the link to the registration form. https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/03a60a42b743445cbc5cef6c5a74a114
You will not receive an invoice to pay your FIRST Washington fees, or be placed in an event if you have not filled out this form. This is a mandatory registration for all teams.
Team Status Page
I have added a status page to the website here- https://firstwa.org/first-lego-league-challenge/teams/team-status-page/
You can check and see if you have registered your team with FIRST, filled out your FIRST Washington registration, or your event registration. I have also added a FIRSTWA secured column so you can see if you have secured with us.
The team number sort comes out of FIRST’s system a little strange, so if you don’t find it right away, don’t panic!
Teams on top have paid FIRST, the are in a sort of numerical order, but for example if your team is 4700, it will not be towards the top, it will be with the other teams that start with 47.
If your team existed in the last 5 years, it should be on this list.
This is manually updated by me twice a week. I am one person, be patient 🙂
- National Team Registration, Youth Protection, Student Registration, Challenge Information: firstname.lastname@example.org or www.firstinspires.org
- Tournament Registration & Participation, Local Information, Facebook: Jacque Grimm, email@example.com
- Robot Game Questions: WA Regional Head Referee, Kevin Torrico, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteer Coach Advisor, Heather Bioren: email@example.com
- FIRST Game Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Booster Accounts: email@example.com
- Invoices and Payments: FIRST Washington Accounting, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook Group for Coaches: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FIRST.Washington.FLL Please fill out the questions when you ask to join
- Youth Registration Overview: https://www.firstinspires.org/resource-library/youth-registration-system
Have a great week!