SUPERPOWERED Coach Email Volume 11: 11/2/22 Registrations and Event Assignments
If you are new to this email this is the place where you will find all of the Washington specific FIRST LEGO League information. Coaches and team administrators in the FIRST system for the SUPERPOWERED season will be added weekly. Every email from me will be numbered and that number lets you know which update it is, if you miss an update you can find it on our website.
I have 3 items for you today:
- Event Assignments
- FIRST Washington Invoices
- Registration by the Numbers
Please read the entire email
For teams that have received invoices and secured them, your event assignments are posted here- https://firstwa.org/first-lego-league-challenge/teams/event-schedule/
This list is manually updated by me once a day after I receive a list of secured teams from accounting. Please be patient if you have secured and do not see your team listed right away.
FIRST Washington Invoices
Multiple batches of FIRST Washington invoices have gone out. If you have not received one, make sure you have filled out the FIRST Washington registration form. This is different that the Event registration form. You can check to see if you have filled this out on the team status page.
Team status page- https://firstwa.org/first-lego-league-challenge/teams/team-status-page/
Invoices are sent to the teams that filled out the FIRST Washington registration form. If you have not filled this out, you will not receive an invoice.
Invoices will be sent to the team admin if one is listed, or the head coach.
Registrations by the numbers
416 teams have completed team registration with FIRST
307 teams have completed the FIRST Washington registration form
326 teams have completed event registration
Only 239 teams have paid and been assigned an event. If you have not yet filled out one of the two registrations or paid your invoice, please do it asap!
0 teams have been confirmed in the Wenatchee event
2 teams have been confirmed in the Camas event
I cannot hold either of these events if teams do not register and pay their invoices. I will need to cancel them!
FIRST Washington Registration
- National Team Registration, Youth Protection, Student Registration, Challenge Information: firstname.lastname@example.org or www.firstinspires.org
- Tournament Registration & Participation, Local Information, Facebook: Jacque Grimm, email@example.com
- Robot Game Questions: WA Regional Head Referee, Kevin Torrico, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteer Coach Advisor, Heather Bioren: email@example.com
- FIRST Game Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Booster Accounts: email@example.com
- Invoices and Payments: FIRST Washington Accounting, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook Group for Coaches: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FIRST.Washington.FLL Please fill out the questions when you ask to join
- Youth Registration Overview: https://www.firstinspires.org/resource-library/youth-registration-system