SUPERPOWERED Coach Email Volume 9: 10/17/22 Invoices have gone out!
If you are new to this email this is the place where you will find all of the Washington specific FIRST LEGO League information. Coaches and team administrators in the FIRST system for the SUPERPOWERED season will be added weekly. Every email from me will be numbered and that number lets you know which update it is, if you miss an update you can find it on our website.
I have 1 items for you today:
1. FIRST Washington Invoices
Invoices were sent out today!
If you filled out the FIRST Washington registration form and are registered with FIRST. Either the team admin, or the head coach (if there is no team admin listed) should have received an invoice from us.
These come from APLOS email@example.com, not from a FIRSTWA email address, so make sure you check your spam or junk folder.
Due date to secure is 10/31. You can secure by check, credit card or purchase order.
Once a team has secured, they will be confirmed in their event. This is done on a first come first served basis. I will begin placing teams next week.
· National Team Registration, Youth Protection, Student Registration, Challenge Information: firstname.lastname@example.org or www.firstinspires.org
· Tournament Registration & Participation, Local Information, Facebook: Jacque Grimm, email@example.com
· Robot Game Questions: WA Regional Head Referee, Kevin Torrico, firstname.lastname@example.org
· Volunteer Coach Advisor, Heather Bioren: email@example.com
· FIRST Game Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Booster Accounts: email@example.com
· Invoices and Payments: FIRST Washington Accounting, firstname.lastname@example.org
· Facebook Group for Coaches: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FIRST.Washington.FLL Please fill out the questions when you ask to join
· Youth Registration Overview: https://www.firstinspires.org/resource-library/youth-registration-system
Have a great week!