2023-2024 CENTERSTAGESM presented by Raytheon Technologies
Season team registration for North American teams is $295.
All costs for individual team members are assumed by the team as a group.
Your season team registration at firstinspires.org includes:
- Official FIRST Tech Challenge team number
- Ability to register and compete in official remote or in-person FIRST Tech Challenge events
- Access to the FIRST storefront for discounted control system components and robot kit of parts
- Access to resources for team management and career readiness
- Ability to compete for team awards and FIRST Tech Challenge Dean’s List Award
- Team member and alumni access to career discovery opportunities, networking, and the FIRST Scholarship Program.
Registered teams also receive complimentary access to FIRST fundraising tools and resources to help teams create their own opportunities. Needs-based grants and sponsorships for teams may also be available locally and nationally by many corporations.
*All products on your team’s order, will be invoiced at the time of purchase.
Additional cost considerations may include:
- A reusable robot kit of parts required for game play with purchase options starting at about $1,000. Season team registration fee does not include shipping and handling, robot control system hardware, or robot kits.
FIRST Washington Registration
- FIRST Washington runs the FIRST Tech Challenge Events which may include physical, remote, or a combination of physical and remote elements. FIRST Washington charges an additional fee of $925 fee to participate in their events, and those fees are set and collected by FIRST Washington.