FRC Blog Volume 10 – Important Deadlines
Important Deadlines in the next few weeks
FIRST Registration closes November 13. What does that mean?
- If you are interested in a 3rd play, you need to select it before registration closes
- If you haven’t already, you will want to select a kickoff before registration closes. It is important you select a kickoff. If you don’t, you will be listed as a my site and your kit will ship to you after kickoff (and you will be charged by FIRST for the shipping)
Securing your FIRST Registration: I know you are all receiving emails from FIRST but your team does NOT have to secure their FIRST registration prior to November 13, FIRST Washington will secure your FIRST registration by November 13th
FIRST Washington invoices will go out no later than November 20th. Here is a breakdown of what you will see on the invoice:
- FIRST & FIRST Washington Registration fee of $13,000
- Grants up to $6000 that show on your firstinspires dashboard (if you have grants totaling more than $6000, reach out to me to find out how that can be applied as payment to your invoice)
- Grants from FIRST Washington and/or ORTOP
Your invoice will need to be secured by Friday, December 8 .
Our next FRC Coaches Chat will be Thursday, Nov 16 at 7 pm
Please try to have one adult attend. We will have a short agenda for this meeting:
- Inovices and payment deadlines
- Check in with all of you
These meetings are a great way to connect with other coaches!