Team Registration at firstinspires.org for FIRST LEGO League Challenge in the 2023/2024 season is $250 and includes:
- Official FIRST LEGO League Challenge team number
- Ability to purchase the MASTERPIECE Challenge Set ($95) through the FIRST Dashboard
- Printed/Digital Team Meeting Guide, Robot Game Rulebook, and student Engineering Notebooks
- FIRST Thinkscape access to digital guidebooks, getting started materials, and more
- Access to team roster to register coaches and participants
- Ability to register for FIRST LEGO League Challenge events
Team Registration fee does not include shipping and handling, the Challenge Set, registration to FIRST LEGO League Challenge events, nor guarantees that remote or in-person events are available in your area.
Additional costs for event participation, travel, food, team shirts and other optional items will vary.
Additional cost considerations:
- New FIRST LEGO League Challenge teams can expect to pay approximately $1000 for team registration, the Challenge Set, and a reusable robot kit of parts.
- Veteran teams will pay less since the robot set can be used year after year. Team registration and the Challenge Set must be purchased every season.
FIRST Washington Registration
- FIRST Washington runs the FIRST LEGO League Challenge Events which may include physical, remote, or a combination of physical and remote elements.
- FIRST Washington charges an additional fee of $350 to participate in events, and those fees are set and collected by FIRST Washington.
FIRST Washington Event Registration
- FLL Challenge teams are required to fill out an event registration form indicating their 3 event preferences.
- Once the FIRST Washington fee of $350 is secured, teams will be confirmed in one of their 3 preferences.